Wassand Hall is a fine Regency House in beautiful tranquil surroundings between Seaton and Hornsea on the B1244, approximately 12 miles east of Beverley, 18 miles north of Hull. The Estate has been in one family ownership since 1520 and enjoys beautiful walled gardens, woodland walk and half-mile park walk with views of Hornsea Mere which belongs to the Estate.
The Hall contains a collection of 18th and 19th century paintings and portraits of past owners of Wassand Hall and their relations; a collection of English and European silver, furniture and procelain from the same period.
The house, gardens and parks are open on selected days during the summer, when teas are available for ticket holders in the fine conservatory in Wassand’s beautfully planted walled gardens.
Our popular vintage car rally will return in 2016, on 30 May, organised by the North East Club for PreWar Austins.